Food Safety System Certification 22000 (FSSC 22000)
FSSC 22000 - Food Safety Certification System is an internationally recognized certification scheme for food manufacturers and applies to the entire production chain. This scheme is based on the ISO 22000 food safety standard supplemented by the requirements of ISO 22002-1 and the technical specifications for the PRPs sector. Our company was the first in the Czech Republic to perform certification according to these requirements.
FSSC 22000 is especially suitable for food manufacturers already supplying or about to supply their products to retail chains or branded food stores.
Manufacturers that are already ISO 22000 certified are only audited against ISO 22002-1 to meet all FSSC 22000 certification requirements.
The benefits of implementing and certifying a standard for an organization
• Meeting the requirements of the most demanding customers (retail chains and multinational companies)
• Demonstration of the suitability, efficiency, and effectiveness of the established system by an independent third party
• Improve order and increase efficiency throughout the organization
• Cost optimization - reduction of economic losses in relation to labeling, filling accuracy, weighing, etc.
• Increasing the confidence of the public and state control authorities
• Reduction of the risk of food contamination or their deterioration and thus reduces the costs of the organization to address any damage caused, reduces the cost of degraded input raw materials
Bohemia Certification offers certification in the following categories:
1/ Category C